The legal system of the Republic of Turkey is included in the rules and systematics of Decrees of the International Continental European Legal system. In Turkish Law, written rules that are not oral are subject to the principles, and the rules of law are compiled and put together as in the texts called Decrees, as in the European legal rules. Judicial decisions are in the position of auxiliary legal resource rules.
As in the whole world, all possible possibilities that can be experienced in the Turkish legal system are regulated by the laws and judicial decisions of the Republic of Turkey.
As Alanya Eiendom real estate company, our basic principles are to prevent possible problems and problems that our foreign business partners and customers in Turkey may experience in Turkey before they suffer loss of rights and investors do not suffer loss of rights.
For these reasons, legal advice and information are provided in a comprehensive manner on all the issues we serve and the predicted legal problems are checked before the investments of our clients.
In addition, the legal and legal consultancy services required by all our foreign customers and partners after the investment can also be provided within our company Alanyaeiendom.
Investments in Turkey generally contracts and validity conditions under Turkish law, property Construction Law, Floor alliance,independent divisions in accordance with the Condominium Ownership Law and rights and obligations in all common areas, tax rates and all taxes to be paid under the tax code law, shahih and Ananum Limited company openings under Turkish Commercial Law, acquisition of Turkish Citizenship under Turkish Citizenship law, residence permits, work permits in Turkey, acquisition of diploma equivalence, general and private health insurance and pension in Turkey,, Legal support is needed to temporarily bring vehicles from abroad to the borders of Turkey and within the scope of Inheritance Law rights.
As Alanya eiendom Real Estate company, our goal is to facilitate the integration process of our foreign customers and business partners in Turkey and to take all measures to avoid legal losses in this process.
In addition, we can also help with other issues:
* Questions about inheritance and inheritance transfer
* Establishment and monitoring of your own business
* Land purchase
* Building permits
• Professional assessment of the property
* Bookkeeping services
* Answering questions about Turkish Law
* To check the title deed and zoning of title deeds and real estates
* To provide information about construction permits and municipal plans
• To help in applying for a loan
* Evaluating and translating documents
Our finance and legal department is open to all our foreign buyers and investors.
Documents required when buying property in Turkey:
* Passport with a validity of at least 6 months, preferably one year.
* The names of the parents should usually be indicated to the authorities when requested. Sometimes the mother's maiden name is also required.
• At least 4 passport-size photos. These can be arranged in Alanya.
• Turkish tax number. We can arrange this at the tax office in Alanya.
* Power of attorney by a Notary in Alanya.
* Bank account for Turkish lira or euro.